Tae Kwon Do is the art of self-defense that originated in Korea. It is recognized as one of the oldest forms of martial arts in the world. In Korean, tae means "to strike or break with foot"; kwon means "to strike or break with fist"; and do means "way," "method," or "art. ... Tae Kwon Do is a complete overall workout utilizing the core, arm and leg movements. Tae Kwon Do improves both the mind and the body, placing great emphasis on the development of personal character. the most beneficial and effective instruction to our students. Through disciplined training, Students are taught that self-control, self-discipline, kindness and humility must accompany their increased physical strength and ability. We are certified World Taekwondo Federation all black belts come from Kukkiwon.
These classes are intended for children 5 and over.
Your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration
- The importance of courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Commitment and not giving up when faced with challenges
Teachers and parents alike often notice a dramatic difference in children who study martial arts. Children listen better at home, handle homework and chores more efficiently, put more effort into schoolwork, and receive better grades. Come see what a big difference Tae Kwon Do can make for your child, too.
Families can train together, providing you with shared goals, quality family time, and an opportunity to meet a great group of friendly people.
Flying Tiger Martial Arts offer:
- A way to bring your family closer together
- A rewarding activity your whole family will enjoy
- A way to find exercise time for both you and your children
- A positive environment surrounded by motivated goal-setters